Shao & Liu Quickie Shao & Liu Quickie

A STORY FOR THE AGES!!

This short will certainly go down in history as the thing that came after MK Kamidogu VIII and before MK Kamidogu IX!

Maelstrom Legend Maelstrom Legend

Nice!

Congrats on Front Page, man! It's about time you uploaded this here, it'll get ya a lot of exposure.

PS: Isn't this the version with just your voice and not Shuffle's?

Deadnimated! (1st Ed) Deadnimated! (1st Ed)

Nice!

I love your animation style. Great atmosphere and some great visuals. Would've given it the same score even if my music wasn't in it. :P

Zwickel responds:

Thanks for the music vro, it was crucial in this animation!

[2006] NES Dreams [2006] NES Dreams

Good times, good times.

I loved this game as a kid. This brought back plenty of memories of the day when games were both simple AND fantastic. (I used to think this game was hilarious, just for the fact that a crucial game element was to feed candy to animals, make them fall asleep, and hop inside their skins or ride on them to exploit their powers.) This game fits your poem perfectly, as does the game's own music. Simple, short, yet touching as a whole.

Im Blue (I need a guy) Im Blue (I need a guy)

Nice

This is exactly what I thought it said too. :) I could tell that if the music and animation was in-sync the whole time, this would have a much higher rating. I seriously was sitting there for five minutes in silence waiting for the song to continue, just watching your little drawings pop up. You might want to go back, set the audio to stream and re-sync the animation to get a better score. It would definitely help.

Quilbert Quilbert

Randomness is fun!

That was great! The art was kinda bad, but the humor totally makes up for it. Good ol' spontaneousity(OH KOSH FROG UPSIDE)

All Else Fails All Else Fails

wow...

Bob Hoskins came out of nowhere and a disco ball protruded from his mouth. Pure genious.

Ramen Flash Ramen Flash

w00t!

That was great. Long, but great. Oh, I microwave my ramen too. :|

coffee break coffee break

Creepy! Kooky! All together ooky!

That was great. Creepy like Salad Fingers, yet original to the point that I have to disagree with everyone else who thought it was EXACTLY like Salad Fingers. Oh well. A jorb well done.