Shao & Liu Quickie Shao & Liu Quickie

A STORY FOR THE AGES!!

This short will certainly go down in history as the thing that came after MK Kamidogu VIII and before MK Kamidogu IX!

Maelstrom Legend Maelstrom Legend

Nice!

Congrats on Front Page, man! It's about time you uploaded this here, it'll get ya a lot of exposure.

PS: Isn't this the version with just your voice and not Shuffle's?

Deadnimated! (1st Ed) Deadnimated! (1st Ed)

Nice!

I love your animation style. Great atmosphere and some great visuals. Would've given it the same score even if my music wasn't in it. :P

Zwickel responds:

Thanks for the music vro, it was crucial in this animation!

Monty Python Songs V2 Monty Python Songs V2

Monty Python Rocks!

Even though I have heard all these songs a million times over (especially in the CDs I have) this was a pretty good soundboard. It's too bad you didn't have the other great songs like, Decomposing Composers, The Money Song, Never Be Rude to an Arab, etc.
And to TheLegendOfGanondorf, it is a bother when we Americans say we are Monty Python fans when all we've seen are the movies. I love Flying Circus as much as Holy Grail and who CAN pass up a "live" parrot or Attila the Hun?

GallagherProductions responds:

if you check it actually does have the money song aand never be rude to an arab

Maze Warz Maze Warz

Fun.

'Twas a good time waster.

Take to the Streets Take to the Streets

Old Times New Again

This game reminds me of all those old arcade fighting games. It deserves the front page. Great music, great costumes, fun game.

gavD responds:

Thanks grim_studios! Everyone picked their own outfits for the game, there was no real planning on my part.

Full Moon Full Moon

Wow.

That sounded a lot like something Danny Elfman would've done. And that's a good thing... Creepy. Atmospheric. Awesome.

Skabbish responds: